Good Used FlashForge Dreamer
The FLASHFORGE Dreamer is a high quality dual extrusion 3D printer that provides a great 3D printing learning experience. The FlashForge Dreamer provides user experiences like no other 3D printer on the market. With it's ARM Cortex-M4 CPU processor, computation is much faster, thus improving overall print time.
This machine is supplied without the original box.
Though the machine itself is complete it is sold as a stand alone unit only including a power cable and USB cable.
Note that this machine does NOT include a memory card or any filament.
- FDM 3D printer with dual nozzle for use with ABS/PLA/PVA filament
- 3.5-inch touch screen panel
- Print preview function (gx format)
- 16-language package for multilingual operation
- Strong 6.5 mm non-deforming alloy printing platform (heated)
- Patented dual extruder structure which is compatible with different filament types
- Fully-closed design with automatic temperature control
- Connectivity: WIFI, SD card, USB cable
- Powered by Flashprint easy to use slice software
- Principle: FDM
- Build size: up to 230 x 150 x 140 mm
- Filament: ABS/PLA/PVA spool, 1.75mm
- Print precision: ±0.10mm
- Positioning precision: Z axis 0.0025 mm, XY axis 0.011 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1 - 0.5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.40 mm
- Extruder temperature: 220 °C
- Power consumption: 100 - 240V AC, up to 300 W
- Slicing software: Flashprint
- Heating plate temperature: ABS: 110 - 115 °C / PLA: 50 °C
- File type Input: STL/OBJ, Output X3G
- Weight: NW 15 kg, GW 23 kg
- Dimensions: 480 x 400 x 335mm